This website is the property of De Broeck Van Laere & Partners BV
Jules Besmestraat 126
Cookies are small data or text files that websites place on your local computer. Such cookies may have different purposes. For example, you may have technical cookies (e.g. language settings), session cookies (temporary cookies) and tracking cookies (cookies that track and save your behavior on the website in order to provide you with a more optimal user experience).
A cookie contains a unique code that makes it possible to recognize your browser during a visit to the website or to improve your user experience during repeated visits to the platform.
Cookies can be placed by the server of the website you visit or by a partner with whom the website works. The server of the website can only read the cookies it has placed itself. It has no access to other information stored on your computer or mobile device.
The content of a cookie usually consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiration date and a unique numeric code.
Cookies generally make interaction between visitors and the website easier and faster and help visitors navigate between different parts of the website. Cookies can also be used to personalize the content of the website to the user.
More information about the different types of cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Used cookies on https://dvp-law.com
1. Necessary cookies
These cookies are indispensable in order to visit our website and use certain parts of it. For example, these cookies allow you to navigate between different parts of the website or to fill in forms. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the website may not work or may not work optimally.
2. Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our websites so that we can improve them for you in the future. For example, they collect information about which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may receive. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect information that could identify you personally.
- Google Analytics
- We use Google Analytics to monitor the performance of our website and monitor visitor activity to tailor our content to your expectations.
- We use Hotjar to validate that our website design and user experience is performing properly and to provide our visitors with the best possible experience. We also use it to conduct surveys on pages and collect visitor feedback when they want to share it with us.
3. Functional cookies
The functional cookies are the cookies that make the functioning of our website easier and more pleasant for you as a visitor. They ensure that you get a more personalized surfing experience.
4. Advertisement Cookies
We use our ad cookies to display advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use ad cookies to customize the ads and content you receive on our sites, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our sites, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Facebook Pixel
- We use pixel tracking on Facebook to measure the efficiency of social media campaigns related to the Facebook platform.
- Google Adwords (Conversion)
- Google Adwords (Remarketing)
- We use remarketing cookies from Google Adwords to collect information about your activities when you visit our website, the website of entities that use our advertisements or the website and online services where we display ads.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
At the moment of your first visit to https://dvp-law.com you will be asked to accept our different types of cookies. You can allow or deny cookies category by category. You can change the cookie settings for our website at any time via the hyperlink at the bottom of our website to withdraw your consent.
You can delete cookies already installed on your computer or mobile device at any time.
If you want to experience the website to the fullest without restrictions, it is advisable to make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, you need to do the following:
- Internet explorer
- Select on 'Internet options' in the 'Tools' menu
- Move the settings slider to 'low' or 'accept all cookies' (setting above 'medium' disables cookies) on the 'Privacy' tab
- Select 'OK’
- Mozilla Firefox
- Select 'Options’
- Make sure 'Let websites know I don't want to be followed' is not checked on the 'Privacy' tab.
- Select ‘OK’
- Google Chrome
- Select 'Extra' at the top and choose 'Options’
- Click on the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section and select the 'Content Settings' button.
- Now select 'Allow local data to be set'.
- Click on the 'Cog' icon and select the 'Preference' option
- Select 'Security', then check the option that says 'Block third-party cookies and advertising cookies'.
- Select 'Save'.
HOW CAN I CHECK OR DELETE COOKIES?